Sunday, December 17, 2006

 
On my way to a training seminar on cell groups, a man on the street wanted to speak with me. We were standing right by the church, and I was kind of in a rush, but was reminded of the man in the story of the Good Samaritan, and how he had been “rushed” by. So I stopped to talk with the man. He pointed to the church, to the very top where the cross was. And he said that he noticed that the cross is not exactly straight on top. I had the chance to explain to him that more important than the straightness of the cross, is the straightness of his life with God through Jesus Christ. He listened and wanted to go inside to see this Protestant church. He entered, and I introduced him to Pastor Sergei, who spent some time with him witnessing. Then he gave him a New Testament and we prayed for him. Alexander is the man’s name. Please pray for him, and ask God to keep reminding me not to rush by those who are seeking.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?