Sunday, October 15, 2006

 

Praising God for a Wonderful Week!

It's been another great day. The team enjoyed worship and then a special time of fellowship with the Goluvinsky Church. Then they came to our house for dinner and a time of reflection. God answered your prayers and we really had a great time remembering God's blessings of this past week. We made lists of people, places, and experiences that have been a part of the week and it was fun to see how God put it all together. We shared stories, testimonies, and lots of praise.

At the end of our time together I received a huge surprise. I was given a BEAUTIFUL quilt made by the women of Crestiew Baptist Church in Shelby, NC. Many different women in the church made squares and then they had them put together to form an incredibly beautiful quilt. My sister-in-law, Deana, even made one. This is a special gift that I will treasure forever. It's even more special because I know of the love and prayers that are a part of the gift. I KNOW that these women pray for me, my family, and our ministry regularly and it means so much. THANK YOU, ladies, for making me feel so special and loved with your kind gift. I will use it as a blankie, as I was told to and I know that it will comfort me on difficult days and keep me warm on cold days.

So now we've said goodbye and Brad is taking them back to the hotel. Brad will meet them in the morning to get them off to the airport. Please pray for their safe travel. Please pray for us, as it is always hard to say goodbye. It never really gets any easier. When I came back inside from saying goodbye, Mark said, "Momma, you know how you sometimes say that I have a tender heart - well, I can just imagine how you must feel right now since your brother just left. Are you okay?" He's so sweet! Yes, I'm okay, but it is always sad to say goodbye to family.

Crestview, THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this incredible group of people with us this week. It was a wonderful week and only God knows the results that He will bring from all the seeds planted by the team.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever. Amen! Ephesians 3:20

Comments:
Thank you so much for taking such good care of our families! Bonnie and Justin Moore are my sister/brother-in-law and it was such a comfort while they were away to know that they were in the care of such a wonderful family! Thank you again for all you do and may God continue to bless you and your family and your ministry!
Your friend in Christ,
Kelly Miller
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?